Monday, March 3, 2008

Emerson in Memphis



Emerson Hart returns to Memphis Tuesday night at the Hard Rock for what is sure to be a great show....one lucky listener will get to have lunch with him too!! Here he is (pictured above) on his latest CD. He is a nice guy, he has visited with us here in the studio.


Ron returned from vacation today...plenty of guy/golf stories.....more tomorrow as he remembers them, I'm sure.


Read Across America time is here....this week and all month long a focus on reading in schools. I am visiting area schools and reading to the kids....I have already been to Kate Bond Elementary and Crosswind Elementary this year. Both great schools....I know that Germantown Elementary and Getwell Elementary are having big reading celebrations this morning too! I plan to visit Ellendale Elementary today. Read everybody!! Ron would if he could. ;)
Have a great day,
Karen