Tuesday, November 6, 2007

censored no more!!


Yesterday we first told you about the stunning and disturbing incident on Friday that involved Ron Olson. We were doing outdoor work at an area non-profit. It was Make A Difference Day for our company, on this day Ron made a difference alright.....for many it was an uncomfortable moment that may have changed lives......and not for the better.

Ron's pants ripped while he was planting pansies (yes, I know there is a joke there somewhere) then much to our dismay as he was checking out the tear, we came to the shocking revelation.....Ron was not wearing underwear......he was commando...."underwearless" if you will!!!

I'm afraid that some of those at the place we were visiting will never be the same. I know on the picture above, the rip seems small, perhaps even harmless..... however I am convinced by the time I arrived it had grown. Because the initial shock I experienced that day made me feel as thought it was a 3 foot rip!! As a I recover from the trauma of seeing Ron's....you know.....I pause to remember, that which doesn't make you throw up can only make you stronger. :)

K