Tuesday, November 13, 2007

about that colon...and cologne


Well, today is the day, Ron gets a colonoscopy! That word is not easy to spell and not a spell check kind of word....so I hope I got it right!

Here is a picture of him from yesterday having Ginger Ale, since he could eat nothing! What a drag. Yes, I know the photo is blurry, probably just like Ron's vision is right about now as his sedative is wearing off. All the details on the procedure to come tomorrow....I can't wait I don't know about you! :)

PS....I've known Ron over 15 years now and worked on the morning show with him for 13 1/2 years, and today for the first time ever.....he wore cologne to work. Funny, Ron is quick to judge others for wearing too much fragrance, but let me tell you he is a major offender! I could barely breathe today!

Ron is definitely a Cologne Ranger!!