Thursday, October 9, 2008

Things on my mind....

I am enjoying the new Fall TV schedule....but I may run out of space on my DVR since I can't get caught up on all I am recording.

I wish I was going somewhere on Fall break. No travel plans.

If I could choose to have a personal chef or chauffeur, I would select personal chef!

The election is almost here.....who to vote for?....still time to decide, but just make sure you vote.

My kids vote to go to Zoo Boo at the Memphis Zoo every year....it starts the weekend of October 17th...it's fun for the whole family.

Why can't people take those few extra steps and put their shopping carts in the basket return.....instead they lazily push them to the side where they block parking spaces or worse, roll into cars.

A big fat, tall cup of some really good coffee would be great right now.

I am glad I don't have bronchitis like Brett.

I need to put some new songs on my ipod.

Ron doesn't know what an ipod is.

Ron can't drive a 5 speed car.

Are you playing Pick Your Purse?? You should be!!!

I just got a tall cup of coffee! Linda, a longtime listener, just brought it by for Ron, Brett and me. THANK YOU!!!!!

It smells like Fall...where are the orange and yellow leaves? Everything is still green......

Kermit the Frog once said, it's not easy being green.

Don't forget to recycle.

Have a great day,

K