Friday, August 24, 2007

Hello Weekend!

Well, Friday is finally here!

A busy weekend is on tap as we inch closer to that 3 day holiday weekend for labor day...we're about a week away. I'll be emceeing a Race for the Cure survivor luncheon this weekend. The actual Race for the Cure at the Shops of Saddlecreek is set for October 27th so mark your calendar now...it'll be here before you know it! It benefits the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

I'll be blog free this weekend, I try to avoid my computer on the weekend unless I'm up for a quick game of Spider Solitaire.

Be sure to listen to the Ron and Karen Saturday Show...."a best of " show from this week. Then if you are up early on Sunday, catch my Weekend Magazine Program, this week a focus on the Mid South Chapter of the American Red Cross.

Have a great weekend...back here to blog on Monday!

K