Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hello Thursday!

Hi there,

What is going on in our FM 100 world......Well, today on the show we learned that Brett (with no last name) had been arrested once. Ron and I were quite surprised. He tried to explain they were bogus charges, I guess we believe him! :)

Anyway, no one won the big Powerball jackpot last night...I tried! Oh well! Maybe Saturday will be someones lucky day...maybe yours or mine!

Careful in this heat......drink plenty of water....I know you've heard it all before. Like the Watson's girl once said, "it's going to be hot, you're going to need a pool!"

What's going on off the air.....my dishwasher has a massive leak, concerned about water damage under my cabinets..not sure how long it has been leaking until we saw water damage on the floor. Now, the evening fun at my house is washing dishes by hand. I feel like I am 12 years old again, back at my grandmothers house in midtown where she had no dishwasher, except for us grandkids!!! Needless to say, until I get my dishwasher fixed, we will be using a fair amount of paper plates at the ol' Perrin house.

Have a great day,
K