Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

I hope you all had a Good Friday and are embarking on a Super Saturday as tomorrow is Easter. For those of us with kids, there are no sporting activities this weekend, thus these few extra minutes that I have to blog on a Saturday.

Now the real challenge for the day begins. What to do with "all" this free time?

Clean the house?

Get to the store to buy eggs to dye for Easter?

Decide I need new clothes for church tomorrow and go shopping?

Organize my closet? (right...NOT!)

Play outside with the kids?

Take a nap?

Grocery shop?

Take that pile of stuff to Goodwill?

Make another pile of stuff to take to Goodwill?

Do laundry?

Call my friend Darla and discuss the season finale of Friday Night Lights?

Sweep the garage?

Learn a second language?

Watch a movie?

Ah, so many choices....while all the things I "need" to do seem to fill up the list, the nap option seems to look the best! :)

I hope you have/had a great weekend (depending on when you read this) and you made the most of it!

Wake up weekday mornings with me!

Karen Perrin
Classic Hits 94.1 KQK
Steve Conley and Karen Perrin in the Morning
www.941kqk.com