Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's Thursday......

Things on my mind today….

Joaquin Phoenix on David Letterman last night…wow…

Memphis own Lil Rounds and Alexis Grace advance to the final 36 in American Idol! YEA!

Valentines Day is Saturday…don’t forget your sweetie!!

Kooky Canuck (formerly the Big Foot Lodge) our Classic Hits 94.1 KQK discount dining deal (if you are not on our website, it is
www.941kqk.com)

A special shout out to Kate Bond Elementary, I read to some classes there yesterday, what a great group of kids and teachers. Thanks for the invite to read!

The “new” 90210 TV show is better when the original cast members are on. And it goes without saying Rob Estes and Lori Laughlin are welcome additions! More adult time on the show!

I am trying to go days without drinking a soda of any kind, diet or regular. So far, so good, I’m on day 4.

While I remind everyone it’s Valentines day Saturday, I have yet to buy anything for anyone. Hmmmm…I’ve got some shopping to do today.

When my 6 year old reads to me, it makes me happy.