Friday, February 15, 2008

Vacation and more.....

Hi, it's Karen Perrin. I will be off work this week! Got some much needed vacation to use. Just a reminder that whatever Ron says about me, or what I am supposedly doing, it is probably NOT true....unless it's a good thing! :)

I am writing this on Friday afternoon, 2/15 while Jill Bucco is interviewing singer/ songwriter Gavin DeGraw by phone in the control room. She will be sitting in on the morning show while I am out. Not sure when she will air this interview, but let me be the first to share with the world that JILL LOVES GAVIN!! Oh my gosh, this interview is the biggest love fest I have ever heard. He is going to want to call her everyday! If she talks to him much longer I am afraid they are going to be engaged!!! I hope that they air it this week so you can hear for yourself! Then you'll know why she might just leave Memphis to be with him and travel the country!! Jill's love aside, I am sure you will hear his new single on FM 100 quite often, it's a good song. Here is his picture!!!

Okay, I just heard she will air the interview just after 2:00 today (2/15) listen for yourself.