Tuesday, October 2, 2007

October rolls on.....

A star studded show today.....Kristen Alfonso (Hope, on Days of Our Lives), Johnny Knoxville's buddy Steve-O and Tony Basil who did "Hey Mickey"! Expect more tomorrow as we host the couple about to get married on The Today Show and at least one of the stars from Friday Night Lights.

Who is happier...men or women......while there were votes for both, it seems most think men are happier. Why? Life is easier for them, they are more relaxed, their attention spans are so short.....just a few of the theories. Ron is happiest when he is playing golf.

Tomorrow night, fun party in midtown at the Brooks Museum First Wednesday Party.....this month we celebrate Scotland!

PS...I DVR'd Heroes last night and it cut off before the show was over!!!! How can this happen....it makes me CRAZY!!! Do they think I have so much recording space that I can always record the show after????? NO is the answer. Luckily my brother watches the show too and I was able to call him late last night and find out what I missed.

Thanks for letting me vent.....I feel better now!!

Have a great day,

K